Saturday, June 18, 2016

A Color Challenge - yellow and fuchsia


the June Color Challenge at Scrapbook.com
I pulled out anything yellow or fuchsia from my stash
which wasn't much as neither of these is a favorite of mine
but
it all came together
as it usually does
and the concept morphed into
Paper Girl
then I had lots of problems with the photo
as the yellow paper looked almost cream
so I had to pump up the yellow to get that right
and then some of the fuchsia pieces look a little orange-y
oh well
By the way, have you seen Daphne's Diary?
I was in West Palm yesterday and stopped at B&N to look at magazines
and found it
It's a bit pricey(from the UK)
but WOW wow and wow
I could look at the pix at day long
so much inspiration!
Check it out
ttfn

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this! The colors are perfect for that photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!