Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall - in love

It's cooling off a bit here - and the sky is a brilliant blue with few clouds - and the humidity is much less - oh yes, it is finally turning to fall here in southeastern Florida - above is a sketchbook page - all watercolor
vegetable soup - yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
a cup of tea and a good book - by the way, have you read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn?  I read it in one day BUT I was so disappointed by the ending - anyway, it is totally suspenseful and will suck you right in!

a new type of creative mischief going on in the studio - art dollmaking - it is an experiment for me - not sure how it will turn out ................ I am using lots of my stash - fabrics, yarns, beads, and paints in different ways - it is so tactile and tangible -- so different from watercolor painting or drawing -- depending on the results, I will post my creation in a few days

some things for sale on etsy, ebay, and half.com as I continue to destash and try to make a little money for holiday presents

hope you are having a super day,
Chris



1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

The soup looks yummy and can't wait to see your dolls!!!