Sunday, August 19, 2012

Painting my way through August

I keep thinking that I have painted all the flowers I could ever paint - and then when I need to loosen and warm up, I paint another one
and another one
and then I brought some Impatients and some Allamandas from our yard into the house, and painted them
I put them in a small flower painted pottery vase (made in Sweden), and they really brightened up our table.
I am currently doing a destash of beads (some are handmade lampwork beads), yarns, and other items on ebay - my ebay name is mcaground so if you are interested, be sure to check out my listings. I have also listed quite a few watercolor books and other books on half.com so if you are looking for anything in particular, please let me know in the comments section and I will contact you.  Just so you know, another great site on which to get books is Paperback Swap - it's sort of a trading site and I love it - I have gotten some great books and I also list lots of books there.

Hope your yard is filled with beautiful flowers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Chris




1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your flowers are always beautiful Chris!!! I hope you had a good weekend!!!!