Sunday, August 14, 2011

Let's Ride at Paperissues!

the latest challenge is up at http://paperissues.blogspot.com/ and it is Let's Ride!
I did this layout a while back for a Team Edward vs Team Jacob challenge
I really like Edward much better but so many people had picked Edward that I just had to be contrarian
and besides, I got this great idea to combine the picture of a wolf with a picture of a bike!
Another layout I did that is about cars is one I did for the late blog These are a few of my favorite things (so miss it!) I used to drive a Saturn and this photo was taken of me at the dealership when I bought it.
Be sure to post your "ride" at paperissues.
Chris

4 comments:

Deana said...

Love the new pages, Chris. Cute embellies! Hope you're enjoying your summer! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* I remember both of these and LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE them both!! I miss Fave Things too my friend... but I am thinking that it is better for my stress level..as I am a crazy loon and just started a second job!! LOL!! I know, I am insane! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Gretchen said...

great layouts Chris!!

curlyqmosaics said...

Both of these layouts are absolutely stellar! I love how unique they both are...the wolf/motorcycle morphing in the first layout and all the fab imagery in the 2nd layout. You are so creative! TFS!