Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer time and the peaches are sweet

I love summer with its bounty of fresh, delicious fruits and vegetables.
this week I bought Georgia peaches, Rainier cherries,
juicy tomatoes, firm but moist cucumbers,
crispy radishes, and some of the last of the Vidalia onions
Yum!!!!!!!!
then I got really messy with paints, fibers, and trims.
I have returned from vacation with lots of photos
and lots of catching up to do here at home
but
I had an absolutely fantastic time in Seattle, Portland, Olympia, Mt Rainier (snow taller that our heads!!!), the Washington beach, the Kitsap peninsula, Vancouver BC, and Whistler BC.
More to come when I get things settled
but
I have to say that coming out of the Fort Lauderdale airport upon our return to Florida was like walking into a steam bath - I could positively hear my hair frizzing!!!!
Thanks for reading and I hope to be back tomorrow or the next day with some new things to show you.
Chris

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So glad you had FUN!! Can't wait to see pics!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the background and the title work!! And thanks for trying and trying to leave me a comment... hmmmmm... I thought I solved that by adding a pop up window.... back to the drawing board! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Glad you had a wonderful time Chris! And you 'celebrate' the memories and the return with such a happy and colourful layout! Wonderful!!!

Paper Issues said...

Oh Chris! This is gorgeous!!!

Lori said...

Saw your layout on Paper Issues...love how you used the paint on your layout!

PaperVine said...

Amazing Chris - it looks fabulous
Great to see you still at Paper Issues and look forward to seeing lots more of your awesome work!
Lowri
http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

Marcie said...

Love how you used the paint and fibers! Beautiful!