Sunday, May 29, 2011

Paper issues new theme

We are going for a Father's day theme for the Paperissues challenge this time - this photo is of one of my DH's grandfathers. I just love it! I kept the layout pretty simple and had a fun time with the alphas.
Be sure to come over to Paperissues and link up your creations!

Yesterday I spent the entire day in the studio - I almost forgot to eat lunch but I finished a big project that I will reveal on June 1. I also finished another quilt block and cut out 5 more - hopefully to sew today but there is so much racing and baseball that I might not get it done. I went out to Big Lots this morning as they are having a special holiday "blast" and they had the little flip style video recorders for $20.  I want to record some tutorials for my blog and DH wants to use it for recording and analyzing his golf swing. Sounds like fun! LOL! I wonder who will get to be his camera person!!!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Chris

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like a great weekend!! I loveeeeeeeee that lo!! AWESOME photo and loving the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

So... will you be posting the videos of Dan's golf swing? LOL

Enjoy your week, Chris! :-)

Deana said...

So... will you be posting the videos of Dan's golf swing? LOL

Enjoy your week, Chris! :-)