Friday, April 15, 2011

What's your favorite "favorite thing" challenge?

It's amazing to think that http://whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com/ challenge blog is almost 2 years old! So our challenge this time at These are a few of my favorite things is for you to select your favorite challenge that we have had in the past, and show us a new take on it.
I love flowers (bet you couldn't guess that?!) and I decided to revisit one of our very first challenges with a new layout about my favorite flower - My DH always used to send me flowers at home, now brings me a bouquet of flowers for Mother's Day and my birthday, but the most fantastic time that he ever sent me flowers was when he sent me a bouquet on HIS birthday - he wrote on the card that I was his best present ever - swoon.........
I did this layout with the February Prima BAP sketch in mind, and all the components are Prima. I cut out and painted the heart and cupid (and added some butterfly wings to the cherub).
AND just so you know, here is the layout I did for the first What is your favorite flower challenge
Be sure to check out the other DT layouts and then create something to show us - a layout, a card, a project, whatever - we would love to see it! The prize is a gift certificate to Diana's etsy store!
Chris

4 comments:

EverydayMe said...

Totally love both lo's.... and the flower photos... are just lovely.... wonderful lo's.... {{hugs}} Michelle

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your hubby us the BESTEST!! That is soooooooooooo sweet! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your latest lo for FAVE FLOWER and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your first one you made also!! I soooooooooo wish I could put into words HOW MUCH you inspire me!! I always LOVE your creations! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Beautiful pages & what a sweet story about the flowers...

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet hubby you have! And you do deserve all the flowers in the world! LOVE the colours (salmon?) and the background paper. Just gorgeous Chris!