Sunday, March 20, 2011

Playing with paint and happy Ostara

Watercolor paint is such fun (but frustrating) to play with - I never cease to be amazed and awed by the way the colors mix, mingle, and blend on the paper

Sometimes the paint colors kiss, sometimes they mate, and sometimes they fight but the winner is always a bit changed by the loser.
AND then, there's always the challenge that Mother Nature provides

how can I ever begin to create such vivid colors as these - SHE is a master painter!

Joy to you on this Vernal Equinox!

Tulips on my table - another sign of Spring!

If you are here for the bloghop, go to http://chrisaiton.blogspot.com/2011/03/paperissues-blog-hop.html
ttfn
Chris

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is GORGEOUS! I always LOVE your paintings!! I can't wait to hang the ones you have sent me in my new home! So excited about that!! And loveeeeeeeeeee your flowers too! You are right, that Mother Nature is sure an artist! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

kim c said...

another masterpiece!
did you happen to see the moon last night? it was amazing.

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

I absolutely Love your watercolors!! On the Prima PPP and color they do prefer to have it at least 80% Prima. I know that Scrapbook.com sells the alphas. My fave is their newest release. I'm not sure what their specific name is sorry :( Hugs Jamie

EverydayMe said...

love the watercolors... so beautidful!! {{hugs}} Michelle