Monday, November 15, 2010

Thank you

thanks to everyone who reads my little blog, and thanks for the encouraging comments.
I made these cards for the new challenge over at http://whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com/
Be sure to go over and read Julie's wonderful idea for this challenge, see the DT's fantastic selection of cards, and then make some cards in your favorite fall colors. I used some of the wonderful SEI Moonrise collection papers and embellishments - such perfect colors for fall!
Back later today or tomorrow with a new layout I made yesterday - I haven't been doing challenges much for about 6 months but I tried one, no two, yesterday.
Gotta finish laundry and ironing - yoga is done and most of the house cleaned - this afternoon will be some playtime in the studio and then late afternoon a Library Friends board meeting - busy day!!!!!
ttfn
Chris

7 comments:

kim c said...

I, too, like SEI's Moonrise for card making. Its easy peasy to work with.

Anonymous said...

Love your cards Chris! Such a great Fall feeling to them!

Hanneke said...

I love your cards, they are so pretty!!

Cassie said...

Love that SEI paper!!!
I am going to check out the new challenge!!!
=)
I am thankful for blog friends like you!!!
=)

Sabr said...

So lovely and perfect for this season!!

Bekka said...

Chris, this is so pretty!

sei art studio said...

Lovely cards! Thank you for sharing. Remember to add a link to our blog. We especially like how you grouped the flowers on the right card. Very nice.