Friday, October 22, 2010

A very merry unHalloween to you





A little decorating fun for the coming holiday - I dressed a doll in an Alice Halloween in wonderland (Graphic 45) inspired outfit, and put her in a funky "tea cup" that I found at Michael's in the clearance section - lots of ribbons, laces, and tea implements along with some tarot cards and packets of tea.

I am no longer on the Scrapgal DT so I will have a lot more time for painting, sewing, and knitting; and of course, scrapping.  I am currently working on a couple of fun holiday projects for Gecko Galz, and I just found out this week that the book in which I will have a knitting project will be available by Thanksgiving. I am very happy!  I resigned up with Scrapbook.com as ChrisAiton and am busily finding "friends". I could never figure out my old login' and then I found it on a friends list - I wish that I could delete the old one but haven't figured that out yet so if you find my new one, please send me a friend message.

Hope you are having a good week - I admit this one started out pretty stressful but once things sorted themselves out, I feel so relieved and much happier, and I will be very happy this weekend - LOL! Tomorrow night Dan is taking me for dinner to one of our favorite restaurants to celebrate, and I plan to bake myself a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting so I am wishing everyone a very merry birthday or unbirthday, whichever applies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

enjoy your cake Chris!

Anonymous said...

Yep, your birthday's coming up dear! I wish you the most marvelous day you can imagine!!! Oh, and I'm not on Scrapbook.com but I still consider you my friend, does that count?!!

kim c said...

i love this clever project. its so cute. i have bad luck with carrot cakes. my oven has issues. its one of my fave cakes ever.

Deana said...

Love your little tea cup display... so cute!

I'm glad your stressful week turned out for the best! And thanks for finding me at sb.com! :-)

Have a great weekend & enjoy your dessert! :-)

kate blue said...

shame we don't live near each other; I woulda come by to eat cake!! Have a great weekend and I'll look for you on sb.com!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love what you did with that teacup!! Toooooooooooooooooo cute!! Sorry your week started off bad....but glad it turned around!! And sorry about scrapgal... was hoping all would work out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

this is just the cutest--I've been eagerly anticipating your post about since I first saw it! I'm glad to hear you're happier--me too :)

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE that teacup Halloween decoration! Very beautiful and creative!

Lana Bisson said...

This is so adorable. I dont know where to start.. love the doll and the ribbons, teacup..everything so creative and unique..