Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wanna play 21?

Come over to http://candyshoppedesigns.blogspot.com/ and meet the new members of the Design Team - they are all so talented and I feel lucky to be able to work with them for the next four months. The challenge this time is "21" - whatever that means to you - 21 things you want to do, the age 21, the game 21, and in my case, I couldn't think what to do and then I realized that I could use my grocery list. I used some vintage Love Elsie paper, October afternoon and Pink Paislee alphas, a vintage Dick & Jane image, and some real ephemera (LOL) - a checkcard from King Soopers from when we lived in Denver and the envelope that a Publix giftcard came in from several years ago. Be sure to come on over and show us your stuff.

A short post today as I have lots to do, and it is so beautiful outside that I want to finish things and get out there - a walk on the beach would be so perfect!

Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for reading,
ttfn
Chris

10 comments:

Hanneke said...

Very Jalous of your weather, cause overhere it's raining and raining all day long :(!
Love that LO, great images!!
And a whike ago when i posted my Zoo photo's you where so suprised we kept raccoons in the Zoo!!! Well, we don't have raccoons "in the wild" overhere and the ones in the zoo where saved from people that kept them as a pet in their homes (why do people do that?)!! They are trained to go back in nature again!!

Enjoy your day, hugs Hanneke

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Make sure U keep good weather over there...Nikki is on vacation in Florida and needs the good weather to relax at the beach! :):):):):):):):):):):):) I love love love love love love love love this LO!!! How FUN U did it on your grocery list...I wish my list was that small!!! LOL!! I swear every time we go it looks like we are FEEDING 12 kids instead of 2!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Love your Layout Chris!Loving all the vintage yummies and that grocery list is so clever!
Send over some of your gorgeous weather...lots of rain over here ;)

Anonymous said...

I was too busy to visit blogs the last week but now I'm catching up... and I spend quite some time at your blog. So much lovelyness... I don't even know where to begin!!! At the flowers on your former layout, maybe? (FABULOUS!) Or the Jazz layout... (almost can hear the music) or this grocerie-layout... you worked real hard girl!!! Hope your beach stroll was relaxed and beautiful! We have rain all over...

sarah said...

i'm laughing out loud over julie's comment about feeding 12 kids instead of 2. HAHAH. :)

anyway, what a neat concept to scrap. i'll need to check that out. tfs.

hugs,
sarah.

Bekka said...

Enjoy a beautiful day!

Also, great title. :)

Cassie said...

I saw this challenge this morning...I love the grocery list take!
Great layout!!!
=)

Jenneke said...

Wonderful layout, Chris!!
Please send us some of your beautiful weather??? It's cold and rainy over here, we could use some sunshine!!

Enjoy your week!

XXXJenneke

Jessica Wilson said...

Glad you are having nice weather..so many are having floods and stuff! I love your layout! I love the game 21, the age 21 and I could probably think of 21 more ways to use the number LOL!! Love, Jess
Oh by the way I live near Statesville, NC.

Nishant said...

Hope your beach stroll was relaxed and beautiful! We have rain all over...
post free classifieds