Monday, February 15, 2010

what's your favorite memory?

Be sure to check out the latest challenge at These are a few of my favorite things - what is your favorite memory? I have so so many wonderful memories that I couldn't pick just one so I used photos of my charm bracelets which have lots of charms that remind me of people, places, and things in my life. The patterend paper is Kiki, which I won a while back, the flowers and felt are Prima, the cameo is Webster's Pages, and the alphas are October Afternoon. Be sure to show us your favorite memory by February 27 - we have 2 prizes!!!!

9 comments:

Deana said...

Such a cool way to document your favorite memories... using photos of something that reminds you of all your different memories!

You're always inspiring, Chris!

Hope you have a wonderful & warm week! :-)

Hugs...

Anonymous said...

I love how you have charms on a bracelet that holds your memories... This layout is wonderful!

Jenneke said...

WOnderful layout, Chris!! Beautiful papers and those Prima flowers are gorgeous!!
So great that your bracelets remind you of all your favorite memories!

XXXJenneke

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i soooooooooooooooooooo love this chris!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bekka said...

I love, love, love that you scrapped your charm bracelet -- though now I'm all curious and want to see your charms up close! (Future blog post, perhaps?) :) I love my charm bracelet, especially the stories behind each charm!

Hanneke said...

I love this!! What a gorgeous bracelet, so many memories it's like a treasure!!

sarah said...

love this one, chris!! all the details on it are just GORGEOUS! LOVE your use of kiki pp too! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful Chris..love the charms memories!Always carry them with you!

Anonymous said...

I love this so much! My mom loves charm bracelets and this reminds me of her:) Makes me smile!! Love, Jess