Thursday, July 23, 2009

Colors album continued

Aqua - scene through a window in Hope Town, Abaco, Bahamas
Blue - trip to Sarasota scrapbook stores and lots of product labels Orange - state flash card and candy package
Pink - photo of quilt block I did for a Benefit quilt (block was in memory of my mother)
Red - background paper was torn across and strip removed. Then I created a strip of mixed papers and ribbons to fill in.
This was a fun album to make but I can really see how my style has evolved and how much better my photography skills are now.
I am still trying to catch up on everyday life. Today I have my watercolor class and tomorrow I am going down to the VA hospital in West Palm with my DH. We plan to have lunch at our favorite French restaurant and stop by the Whole Foods to pick up a few things.
ttfn




No comments: