Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love of lace


Layout inspired by the TAIF prompt for Lace. The laces on the far left and the bottom are vintage laces that I found in an old yellowed envelope in my grandmother's lingerie drawer after she passed some years ago. So beautiful! I handcut the swans after seeing some on a layout on the Scrapologie blog - great blog and the music is awesome! I am still trying to do the NOT BUYING IT thing and I had already started this layout before I got the mail yesterday. This patterned paper is some old Sandylion paper and the ribbons are leftovers from the ATCs I made for the Jan year of color swap. I will be mailing those and the Feb ones off probably on Mon so then I will post them then.

3 comments:

Shaina Longstreet said...

awe, what a sweet page! i adore the lace. isn't that a fun prompt?? i'm gonna try and make a page for it today.
:)

Diane said...

Just popping in from Dina's Official Blog List.
Gorgeous layout. I love what you have done. TFS

Martha Bonneau said...

I love this LO soooo much :)