Monday, January 12, 2009

Inspired by Amelie challenge - I won!!!!


I was checking my Google reader and saw that the Inspired by Amelie blog had a new posting (it's been a while) and guess what, I won the challenge from December. Woohoo!!! The movie Amelie is so inspiring - so colorful, so random, so funky. I always love the layouts designed by the DT members.

I also saw that Rhonna Farrar had instructions for blog backgrounds - I followed them and they worked beautifully except the border isn't big enough - I need the border to be wider a la Photobucket and that costs $ so for now my blog will remain the same but I am definitely getting some ideas on how to bling it up.

I spent the day taking photos (12 of 12), making a card for Emily's 52Q, doing laundry, filing all of our receipts and paperwork for 2008, ironing, and making a paper doll of myself - I used an old picture of me as a child and drew 4 outfits for me. I have put it all together in a layout to submit to Eccentric therapy - I still have to glue it and take pics. Tomorrow! tomorrow!

No comments: