Saturday, January 17, 2009

A-gCa zine - Studio 360

OMG! I got on the computer this morning and went to my Google reader to check out my favorite blogs and discovered that the first issue of A-gCA zine was up and woo hoo! pictures of my studio were shown in it. Cynthia had actually quoted my crazed ramblings about my studio and my creative process. I feel so honored and thrilled that she included me in her blog, and she even showed the My Sweet Child layout which I did as guest designer for Scrapping across the universe. I took a few shots of my studio this am to show you what it usually looks like - kind of a mess as I am usually working on several projects at the same time so there are supplies strewn all over. I remember seeing a photo on Lisa T-O's blog Celebrating Creativity in all its forms of her studio after she had been working on several projects as a Memory Makers Master. The entire floor was covered with papers and embellishments. Blogger won't let me put any more photos in this posting so I will do a second one.

Valentine decoupage images for a project and some green and yellow fabrics for the quilt I'm working on.
As you can see, I was a girl scout and proudly post my sash.
A very very messy closet! The cardboard box is full of 2008 financial records to be filed away.
Hana, my assistant and best critic
I'm working on 2 layouts right now but neither one is flowing - I'll probably just shelve them for now. Sometimes when I organize supplies, I discover something that I've forgotten and it inspires me to do a new piece or finishes a partially done piece.

Sofabed for guests or reading spot for me



1 comment:

Lucia Olazabal said...

i like your work and your blog very much! saludos from argentina!